#header h1{ margin:20px 0 0 0; }

what team

I’m so excited to announce that I’m not going to be the only writer of this blog anymore. Today, I’ll introduce you to my t...



I’m so excited to announce that I’m not going to be the only writer of this blog anymore. Today, I’ll introduce you to my two best friends who’re going to join my blog. Hanne and Marie are both 17 years old just like me. They have the most amazing taste in fashion. As you can see on the left, they're very pretty. You can also read a short introduction of themselves, but in this post we will elaborate this a little. First up is Hanne.

Hiii, so I am Hanne, I am 17 years old and live in Belgium. You could call me a 'beauty guru'. I love everything that has to do with make-up and fashion. I like to try out different and new things all the time. I also love traveling and food. I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle but once in a while I like to enjoy the sweet foods. Working out is also a big part of that lifestyle, it gives me a great feeling. My music tastes are very different. My favorite artists are Justin Bieber, The Weeknd and G-Eazy. I also enjoy being with my friends, just admiring the beauty that life gives you. I always try to stay positive and spread love and kindness around. A smile is the most beautiful thing on earth. xo Hanne















Hello sweeties, my name is Marie. I am a big dreamer. Traveling the world is one of my biggest dreams. My favorite country of all times is Portugal. I have been there once but for 3 weeks. This year we're going back and I would love to tell you all about it. Cooking is also a big part of my life. Or actually let me correct myself, eating is a big part of my life. I love to try out beauty products too, but I'm not really good with make-up. Decorating my room is also one of my fav things to do when I have some ME-time. I love dancing, reading and listening to music too, but the most important thing in my life is, spending time with my family and my best friends. I always look up the fun and I love to go to cozy places and drink something in cute little bars.
C u soon xo Marie






























I’m Lisa. As I haven’t done this before, I will also tell a little more about myself. You could say that I’m a creative person. I loveee to draw since I was a little girl. Another passion of me is music; I absolutely love to sing, but that doesn’t mean I’m good at it. My idol is Justin Bieber, but I’m also a big fan of All Time Low and Nickelback. I hate being normal, so I like to create my own style because I don’t give a damn what people think of me. I’m in a relationship for over a year now and my other love is my little puppy Leeloo. Just like Marie, I love to travel. The countries I would definitely visit again is America of course and Turkey! Just like Hanne I love everything that has to do with make-up and fashion. Much love, Lisa








It's the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey ♡♡♡




You Might Also Like

4 reacties

  1. Nice post! You looks so beautiful!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, you girlies look amazing

    Happy Friday doll! Oh, I'm hosting a giveaway, I'd love if you entered!
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It's the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey " <<< love this quote
    great post.

    https://bbdasaolu.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Pages